Author Topic: Farming Strategies!  (Read 321 times)

Malibu

• View Profile
Farming Strategies!
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »
Hey yall,

I was wondering if players are willing to discuss their strategies for farming on this server! I recently checked out Hell Bound and Dragon's Valley solo and I can tell you right now - without S84 equipment, it is pretty dam rough..

Currently, I am farming mobs in FoG, ToI, MoS, IT, etc with a pole for cash and possible lucky drops, however, I know I cannot continue this for the long run. There was a player who mentioned a couple of days ago that leveling a bishop to farm these extra hard mobs is a solution. I forget his name, but I thanked him for the info and I am wondering what other players suggest? I know boxing is a thing, but in reality, I would rather party with people hehe

Also, is their anyone who is willing to party? I am a Titan who rolls with pole farming currently! My ingame name is IcyJazzy...Hit me up whenever!

P.S. I have yet to spot or talk to GM HISTORY! Where ya at man?! I am online during the late night server restart which is 10:00 P.M,. my time within the PST (UTC−08:00) zone! Nice to meet ya if you reply o.o